Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy stuffed shells with ground beef recipe. To make yummy stuffed shells with ground beef you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef:
- Use of 18 Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- Get of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare of 12 Oz can tomato sauce.
- Prepare of 14 Oz Tomato paste.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Eggs.
- Take of 15 Ounce Container whole milk Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of 8oz bag of Mozzarella whole milk low moisture Cheese.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide of Dried Parsley.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Ground Pepper.
- You need of Flaky Pepper.
Steps to make Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Drop in the pasta shells until it comes back to a boil. Cook only until a lil firm in the middle still..
- While the shells are cooking brown beef and onions until no longer pink. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in the Tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, oregano, and garlic powder., and flaky pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Spread half of the beef mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir in Regatta Cheese, half the bag of Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drain cooked noodles and run under cold water to make them easy to handle.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each shell and set the in rows in the glass baking dish.
- After all shells are complete, pour the remaining meat mixture over the top of the completed shells. Top with the rest of the bag of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes.
- Dig in and enjoy!.
If you find this Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.