Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tom Ka. Soup my version recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Ka. Soup my version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Ka. Soup my version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom ka. soup my version recipe. You can cook tom ka. soup my version using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom Ka. Soup my version:
- Get 15 of med shrimp peeled @ deveined.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 can of baby corn 15 Oz can.
- Prepare 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk 14 oz.
- Use 1 of carrot med. sliced thin.
- Take 1 box of Swanson Thai ginger broth 32 oz.
- Provide 1 packages of mixed mushrooms, use half, add more as needed.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar add more to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Take 2 of limes zested. and juiced.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Instructions to make Tom Ka. Soup my version:
- Saute carrot with oil 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms saute for 3 minutes, add baby corn..
- Add broth, red curry paste, sugar,lime juice and zest. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down, simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add coconut milk, shrimp, bring back to a boil, add cilantro, stir and turn off heat, put a lid on it. Wait 5 minutes. The shrimp will be perfect. Enjoy!.
If you find this Tom Ka. Soup my version recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.