Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with mushroom sauce recipe. You can have beef steak with mushroom sauce using 32 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce:
- Provide of (Beef Steak Marination)~.
- Prepare 750 gram of beef (undercut).
- Take 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4-5 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 4 tbls of cooking oil.
- Take 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tbls of kachri powder (meat tenderizer).
- Prepare of (Mushroom Sauce)~.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tbls of oil.
- You need 1 cup of sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbls of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 tbls of Siracha sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbls of vinegar.
- Take 2 tbls of ketchup.
- Use 1/2 tbls of cornflour.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbls of butter.
- Get of (Vegetables)~.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 cup of carrots Julian.
- You need 1 cup of capsicum Julian.
- Take 1 cup of sliced onions.
- Get of corn (as required).
- Use of Boiled Rice (serve with).
Steps to make Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce:
- First take a blender jug add fresh coriander leaves, salt, red chilli powder, paprika, garlic cloves, squeeze lemon juice, green chillies and oil. Blend it well..
- In large bowl add beef steak pieces and add blended marination. Add kachri powder and Marinate the beef well, cover and place the bowl in fridge for at least two hours..
- Cook the marinated beef strmeaks at low flame from both sides in grill pan or any nonstick pan..
- Take a wok add ginger garlic paste, then add sliced mushrooms and Cook for a minute..
- Now add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and siracha sauce..
- Add ketchup also and mix it well..
- Dissolve cornflour in water and pour into the mixture. Stir continuesly till getting thick. At last add butter and mix. Mushroom sauce is ready..
- Add butter in a pan and Suatay vegetables for 2 minutes. In a platter serve beef streaks with tasty mushroom sauce, corn and vegetables 😋.
- Here yummy and delicious Beef steaks with mushroom sauce is ready to serve..
If you find this Beef Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.