Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy ranch beef pie, with salad recipe. To cook cheesy ranch beef pie, with salad you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad:
- You need 3 of eggs or 3/4 cup egg beaters.
- Get 1 envelope of Ranch dressing(dry mix).
- Take 1 (9 inch) of Marie Callenders deep dish pie crust.
- You need 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef/chuck.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour (full rounded tbsp's).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and whatever other meat seasonings you like.
- You need 1/4 cup of bell pepper chopped small.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place pie crust on baking sheet (Do NOT pre-bake). Cook the ground beef, onion,bell pepper,garlic in pan; brown, stirring to crumble meat, until no pink remains. (You can also sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, hamburger seasonings, season salt, pepper, or any other seasonings you like on meat while it's cooking.(I just used my favorites) Drain meat and set aside..
- Whisk in large bowl: eggs, evap milk, mayonnaise, flour, and ranch seasoning until well blended. Stir in the meat and cheese into same bowl; Mix thouroughly. Then spoon mixture into pie crust..
- Bake pie 30–35 minutes or until center of pie is set. Remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes to cool..
- I also made salad to go with this. Toss together, and coat. Serve. 1 bag salad lettuce blend, a few different types of sliced veggies, 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon, 1 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes, 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Kraft thousand island dressing. Or you can just use whatever dressing you like. But thousand island or ranch dressing on your salad, goes best with this pie..
If you find this Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.