Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo recipe. To cook mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 60 of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- Prepare 12 oz of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Provide of ● For The Carbs.
- Take 1 Bag of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- Take of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Spanish Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Frying Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Get 1 of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- Take 6 Cups of Water.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Use of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- Provide of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Get Slices of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.