Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macaroni Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni soup recipe. To cook macaroni soup you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni Soup:
- Get 32 oz of of water.
- Take 1 of zucchini.
- Take 1 of squash.
- Provide 1 of two cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of of chicken bouillon.
- Use 1 of half cup cooked pasta sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of of fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 cup of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of of matchstick carrots.
- Take 1 of garlic salt pepper and a little bit of crushed red pepper if you like it spicy.
- Prepare 1 packages of of short macaroni.
Instructions to make Macaroni Soup:
- Bring 32 ounces of water to a boil add.
- Sliced zucchini and squash.
- Add two cans of diced tomatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chicken bouillon.
- Add half cup cooked pasta sauce.
- Add 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Add 1/2 cup thickly sliced onions.
- Add 1/2 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Bring vegetables and broth to a rolling boil for about 10 minutes.
- Boil noodles separately according to package then add to soup and serve.
- Add garlic salt pepper and a little bit of crushed red pepper if you like it spicy.
If you find this Macaroni Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.