Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Enchilada Themed Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchilada Themed Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Themed Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada themed soup recipe. To make enchilada themed soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada Themed Soup:
- Get 2 of cans Enchilada Red Sauce.
- Get 1 of whole red tomato – diced.
- You need 1/2 of of a purple onion – diced.
- Get 1 of whole green chili – diced.
- Prepare 3 of tablespoons butter.
- Get 1 dash of of basil.
- Take 1 dash of of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 dash of of cumin.
- Provide 1 dash of of paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of of poultry seasoning.
- Use 1 of can of Cream of Chicken soup.
Instructions to make Enchilada Themed Soup:
- Heat up your red enchilada sauce in a pot and add the dash of basil, rosemary, cumin and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- After your red sauce is at a boil mix in the can of Cream of Chicken soup. Then follow the directions on the can and add milk. Side Note: If you want it a little more creamer then do half milk and half, Half and Half.
- Bring to a boil again and then turn on medium heat. Dice your tomato and then add it all to the soup and let cook..
- In a small pan put your 3 tablespoons butter and let it melt. Then add your diced onions and green chili and a little dash of paprika and basil. Cook until it's almost caramelized. Then add to the soup..
- Stir after adding the onions and green chili. Then it's ready to eat so enjoy :).
- Side Note: The next day the soup will be even better because all those spices will make it taste even better. So enjoy :).
If you find this Enchilada Themed Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.