Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vietnamese chicken soup recipe. To cook spicy vietnamese chicken soup you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup:
- Use 1 oz of cellophane noodles.
- Take 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 28 oz of Chicken broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped basil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh chopped green onions.
Instructions to make Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup:
- Soak noodles in hot water..
- Thinly cut boneless skinless chicken breasts into thin strips..
- Heat oil in deep skillet on Medium high heat. Add the chicken, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes..
- Cook until chicken is brown. Add chicken broth and fish sauce. Boil for 8 minutes..
- Drain noodles and cut shorter..
- Place noodles on bottom of a bowl. Pour soup over noodles. Then sprinkle cilantro, green onions and basil on top..
- OPTIONAL: Add Siracha Sauce.
If you find this Spicy Vietnamese Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.