Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & exquisite meat sauce with plenty of vegetables recipe. You can cook simple & exquisite meat sauce with plenty of vegetables using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables:
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 cm of or 1 clove Garlic (optional).
- Provide 2 of Chili peppers (optional).
- You need 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of small-1/2 large Carrot (finely chopped).
- Get 300 grams of Ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of or more Green bell peppers (finely chopped).
- Get 1 of or more Shiitake mushroom (minced).
- Prepare 1 can of ★Canned tomato.
- Get 5 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- Use 1 of bouillon cube ★Consomme soup stock (or chicken soup stock granules).
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 of ★Bay leaf (optional).
- Get 20 grams of Butter (optional).
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper (optional).
Steps to make Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables:
- Cook the garlic and chili pepper in olive oil. Once the garlic becomes aromatic, add the onion and carrot and cook..
- Once the onions brown; add the bell pepper, shiitake mushroom, and ground meat and cook..
- Once the meat has slightly browned, add all of the ★ ingredients and simmer slowly over low heat..
- Once it starts to bubble, add the butter. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
- If you added a chili pepper and bay leaf, remove them and it's complete! I rarely ever use them! It's plenty delicious without it..
- Note: I add a teaspoon of sugar. If you taste it and feel it's too acidic, then add 2 teaspoons of sugar..
- Butter gives a nice richness..
If you find this Simple & Exquisite Meat Sauce with Plenty of Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.