Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Friday Dry Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Friday Dry Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to friday dry curry recipe. To cook friday dry curry you only need 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Friday Dry Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Minced meat (beef and pork mix).
- You need 1/2 of ＊Carrot.
- Take 1 of ＊Onion.
- You need 2 of ＊Green peppers.
- Take 1/2 of ＊Celery.
- Take 1 clove of ＊Garlic.
- You need 1/2 piece of ＊Ginger.
- Take 1/2 of Tomato.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 150 ml of Water.
- You need 250 ml of Red wine.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Get 2 of blocks ○Curry roux of your choice.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ○Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○Honey.
- Take 1 tsp of ○Curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○Instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Garam masala.
- Use 2 of Boiled eggs.
Steps to make Friday Dry Curry:
- Chop all the ＊ ingredients. Peel the tomato and chop roughly..
- Coat a pan or frying pan with vegetable oil and fry garlic and ginger. When fragrant, add the rest of the＊ ingredients and fry until the onion becomes translucent..
- Turn off the heat. Add 150 ml of water and minced meat. Stir with a wooden spatula to crumble the meat..
- By doing so, you can break up the minced meat well and it won't clump together too much..
- Turn on the heat again. Bring to a boil over high heat and skim off the grease and scum floating to the surface..
- Turn down the heat to medium and add red wine, tomato and soup stock cube. Simmer until the vegetables become tender..
- Add the ○ingredients and simmer. (Simmer until it reaches your desired consistency. I like it rather loose.).
- Season with salt and pepper at the end and turn off the heat. Add garam masala to taste..
- Finely chop the boiled eggs. It is easier and looks nicer if you mash with a potato masher..
- Transfer to a serving plate, put the eggs on top and it's done!.
- This is a photo of the curry powder and garam masala I used this time. I used a hot and spicy curry roux. If you use a mild curry roux, you may not need honey..
If you find this Friday Dry Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.