Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egusi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup recipe. You can cook egusi soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egusi Soup:
- Prepare 1 cups of egusi(grinded).
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Use 4 of chilli pepper.
- Prepare 2 of knorr cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of grinded crayfish.
- Provide 1 of cksp Palm oil.
- Use of spinach.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Egusi Soup:
- Wash your chicken put in a pot,spice with blended pepper, knorr cube and onions, cook till meat becomes tender.
- Blend fresh pepper and set aside.
- In a dry empty pot, pour in your palm oil,allow to heat for some seconds, add your blended pepper and onion to the pot and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add your grinded egusi into your pepper mix and keep stirring make sure it doesn't get burnt.
- Pour in your chicken and little stock, add the grinded crayfish, put knorr cubes and little salt, you can add a little water if you feel it's too thick, cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
If you find this Egusi Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.