Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty chicken vegetable soup recipe. To make hearty chicken vegetable soup you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Take 2 (32 oz) of containers broth.
- Use 2 (32 oz) of containers stock.
- Get 3 cup of diced carrots.
- Provide 1 of rutabaga, diced.
- Use 2 of small onions diced.
- You need 6 of celery stalks diced.
- You need 20 dashes of pepper, seasoning salt, thyme, parsley, Mrs dash.
- Get 20 dashes of bay leaves.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 3 dash of paprika, nutmeg.
- Take 10 dashes of sage, basil.
- You need 2 of small hens or 7 breasts.
- Use 8 cups of water.
- Use 1 lb of pasta, i did egg noodles.
- Take 6 cloves of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Take a big stockpot and dump all liquid in.
- Mince garlic, add to pot.
- Dice carrots, onions, rutabaga, celery and put in pot.
- Add chicken to pot.
- Add everything else to the pot but pasta.
- Cook on high til chicken is done (all white).
- Remove chicken, shred or dice and put back in the soup.
- Add pasta and frozen peas if desired (i was out of peas).
- Cook on high til pastas cooked, vegetables tender about 20 to 25 min.
- Serve and keep warm.
If you find this Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.