Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie recipe. You can cook chicken pot pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- Provide 2 of deep dish pie crusts.
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs.
- Use of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Get of black pepper.
- Get dash of louisiana hot sauce.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Use 2 of fresh carrots diced.
- You need 1 of large potatoe chopped.
- Use 1 cup of corn (fresh or frozen but not canned).
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom.
Instructions to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large pot fill half way with water.
- Add your two chicken thighs whole with the bouillon cubes, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and dash of hot sauce.
- Boil carrots and potatoes until tender.
- Once chicken boiled and cooled slightly, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred chicken and combine vegetables with chicken and cream of chicken coup.
- Fill pie crust and apply second crust to top and pinch sides to seal.
- make slits to top of pie and brush with butter.
- Bake until golden brown and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.