Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale, Beef, and Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale, Beef, and Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale, beef, and bacon recipe. You can cook kale, beef, and bacon using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kale, Beef, and Bacon:
- You need of Kale——————.
- Use 16 ounces of kale before cooking.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 pound of bacon.
- Provide of Beef————————–.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely diced potatoes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
Steps to make Kale, Beef, and Bacon:
- To a pot add the bacon..
- Render the fat from the bacon for 7 minutes. Add the water, salt, sugar and vinegar..
- Boil for 5 minutes..
- Add the kale into the liquids a little at a time let it wilt. It will loose 75% of volume..
- Simmer covered 30 minutes adding water as needed I added a cup in a half extra. Add the ground beef and cook till no longer pink. Mix well..
- Add the diced potatoes and onions..
- Cook 15 minutes covered. Adjust seasonings..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Kale, Beef, and Bacon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.