Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed bell pepper soup recipe. To cook stuffed bell pepper soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup:
- Provide 1 pound of italian sausage.
- Get 1 pound of hamburger.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Use 3 of bell peppers diced small. Can add more.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Take 1 of large can diced tomatoes 28 oz.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of Couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup:
- Brown the hamburger and sausage with onion until no longer pink and onions are tender..
- Drain and add bell peppers (i use mix of red and green).
- Add diced tomatoes and crushed..
- Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cooked rice and italian seasonings..
- Simmer until peppers are tender. I like cooking in crock pot slow and low. Seems to bring out better flavor the longer it cooks..
- Stir occasionally and serve hot. I add shredded cheddar cheese to top of mine after serving..
- I hope you enjoy 😊.
If you find this Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.