Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. You can have carrot ginger soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Use of butter or coconut oil.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- You need of large potato (peeled and cubed) or 1 cup cooked lentils.
- Get of celery.
- Prepare of chicken broth or vegetable broth.
- Get of ground or fresh ginger.
- Get of milk or coconut milk.
- Provide of curry powder.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of black pepper (to taste).
- Take of tsp thyme.
- Take of butternut squash (optional).
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, saute onions until translucent.
- Add carrots, potato, celery, broth and ginger. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to low heat, simmer for approx 30 min or until vegetables tender. Stir occasionally..
- Blend until smooth. Stir in milk, curry, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat until heated through and reaches desires consistency (approx 10 min).
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.