Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. To make mike's spicy mexican chicken soup you only need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Get of ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Use 2 Cups of Shredded Roteseri Chicken.
- You need 4 (15 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed].
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Cans Green Hatch Chilies.
- Prepare 2 of LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- Provide 1 Cup of Pace Picante Sauce [hot].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Dark Mexican Beer.
- You need 2 Cups of Diced Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced – deseeded].
- Get 4 Cups of Cabbage [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chilies].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Get 1 Cup of White Onion [thin sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of Red Onion [thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered Green Chile Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Powdered Chicken Boullion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Graduated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Take of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- Get of Jalapenos.
- Take of Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Chilled White Onions.
- Use of Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos.
- Get of Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables..
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured..
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.