Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and salty pork udon noodles recipe. To make sweet and salty pork udon noodles you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles:
- Prepare 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- Get 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Get 5 cm of Japanese leek or scallion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of ★Tianmianjiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- Use 1 of as much as you like ★ Doubanjiang.
- Take 2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ★Chinese style soup base.
- Get 3 tbsp of ★ Water.
- Get 1 tsp of Katakuriko slurry (a mixture of katakuriko and water).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Provide 1 of Poached egg.
Steps to make Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles:
- In a pan, heat the sesame oil and cook the tubed garlic and ginger..
- After garlic and ginger become aromatic, add the pork and cook until brown..
- Turn off the heat and add the ★ marked ingredients..
- Turn on the heat and cook, stirring..
- Turn off the heat again and add the katakuriko dissolved in water, stirring constantly. Turn on the heat and cook until the sauce becomes slightly thick..
- Heat up the udon noodles in boiling water. Drain and serve in a plate..
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and top with sliced scallions and poached eggs, and you're done..
- Mix everything together and enjoy. It's super delicious..
- These are the Chinese seasonings used in the recipe….
If you find this Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.