Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy and healthy carrot soup recipe. You can have creamy and healthy carrot soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup:
- Use 2.5 cups of carrots, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of chickpea, boiled.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water, more as needed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped almonds, peeled.
- Use as needed of Toasted almonds.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use Pinch of pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup:
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium flame. When it starts to simmer, add garlic. Cook until fragrant..
- Then add ginger and cook for about 2-3 minutes..
- Add onions and cook until translucent..
- Add the chopped carrots, cumin powder, turmeric powder, black pepper and salt. Mix. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the carrots begins to soften..
- Add the boiled chickpea and pour water. Mix everything nicely. Bring it to a boil over medium heat..
- Reduce the flame to low and cover with a lid. Allow it to simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the carrots are tender..
- Turn the flame off and allow it to cool down..
- Puree the soup in a blender until completely smooth. Reheat the soup in the same pan and stir in lemon juice..
- To make the toasted almonds, heat olive oil on medium flame. Add peeled and chopped almonds, pepper and salt. Mix well and cook until it turns slightly golden..
- Pour the soup in bowls. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, toasted almonds and black pepper if desired. Serve warm..
If you find this Creamy and Healthy Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.