Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Carrot ginger soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. To cook carrot ginger soup you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot ginger soup:
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or coconut oil.
- Get 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 cup of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Use 1 of large potato (peeled and cubed) or 1 cup cooked lentils.
- Take 1 of celery.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground or fresh ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk or coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- Use t of tsp thyme.
- Get 2 cup of butternut squash (optional).
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, saute onions until translucent.
- Add carrots, potato, celery, broth and ginger. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to low heat, simmer for approx 30 min or until vegetables tender. Stir occasionally..
- Blend until smooth. Stir in milk, curry, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat until heated through and reaches desires consistency (approx 10 min).
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.