Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chankoya Restaurant's Salt-based Chanko Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chankoya Restaurant's Salt-based Chanko Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chankoya Restaurant's Salt-based Chanko Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chankoya restaurant's salt-based chanko hot pot recipe. To make chankoya restaurant's salt-based chanko hot pot you only need 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chankoya Restaurant's Salt-based Chanko Hot Pot:
- Use of Soup.
- Take 750 ml of Water.
- Use 150 ml of Alcohol (sake if possible. If using cooking sake, use 50 ml).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- Provide 5 grams of Salt (seaweed salt or anything with a lot of minerals is best. Sea salt is better than mountain salt).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 dash of Ginger (grated).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1/4 of Onion (to bring out the sweetness).
- Get of Chicken meatballs.
- Take 250 grams of Ground chicken thigh meat.
- Provide 1/4 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 dash of White Miso.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 of Ginger juice.
- You need of Other Ingredients (use whatever you like).
- Use 100 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Get 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 1/8 head of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Get 1 bunch of Mitsuba.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of your choice Mushrooms (Shiitake, Shimeji, Enoki, Maitake, etc.).
- Take 1 of Aburaage.
- Get 1 block of Grilled tofu.
Instructions to make Chankoya Restaurant's Salt-based Chanko Hot Pot:
- First make soup in a pot. Add all of the ingredients except for the onion and bring to a boil. Taste and cool. At this point, the saltiness should be somewhat strong..
- Add onion cut into wedges, into the cooled soup. The sweetness will soak through and create a pleasant taste..
- Cut and prepare the necessary ingredients. Since it takes awhile for the carrots to cook through, add to the pot first..
- Mix the ingredients for the chicken meatballs well and form into balls using a spoon. *If you don't have ground meat, mince by using a food processor..
- Add all of the meat ingredients, and the cabbage and other vegetable ingredients into the soup. After it has boiled well, all you have to do is eat!.
- To finish up, you can add Chanpon Noodles, udon, rice, or anything! I have also transformed it into thick starchy sauce!.
If you find this Chankoya Restaurant's Salt-based Chanko Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.