Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy carrot soup recipe. You can cook creamy carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Carrot Soup:
- Take 3 T. of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 lb. of Carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of large Onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of ribs of celery, chopped.
- Use 3 of large Garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ginger powder.
- You need 1 T. of Orange zest (about 2 naval oranges).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of Pepper.
- Take 32 oz. of Broth (chicken or vegetable).
- Take 1 c. of Fresh orange juice (about 4 naval oranges).
- Prepare 1 c. of Heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Creamy Carrot Soup:
- In large soup pot over medium heat, add oil, carrots, onion, celery, and seasonings. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in broth and zest. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until carrots are tender..
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in orange juice. Remove from heat. Stir in cream..
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, to taste, if desired..
- Serve hot, topped with croutons..
If you find this Creamy Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.