Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetables cous cous with chicken and cabbage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables cous cous with chicken and cabbage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables cous cous with chicken and cabbage soup recipe. You can have vegetables cous cous with chicken and cabbage soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables cous cous with chicken and cabbage soup:
- Get of Cous cous.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Use of Carrot.
- Provide of Green beans.
- Use of Peas.
- Use of Onion.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Take of Thyme.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take cubes of Knor.
- Take of Chicken.
- Use of Scotch bonnet.
- Get of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Take of Irish potato.
- Provide of Green pepper.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Take of Cabbage.
Steps to make Vegetables cous cous with chicken and cabbage soup:
- Ki yanka carrot, green beans into cubes. Kisa mai a wuta, idan ya soma zafi ki zuba thyme, sliced onion and garlic saikiyi ta stirring dinsu zuwa 2mins sannan kisa carrot, green beans, peas, Knor cubes, salt, turmeric and water. Saiki barshi ya tafaso..
- Ki zuba couscous din saiki rage wuta ya turara..
- For the soup: zaki fara marinating chicken din ne. Ki cire fatan kazan saiki yayyanka jikinta(saboda ta ko ina kayan kamshi ya shigeta). Saiki wanke ta tas ki sakata cikin mataci dan ruwan ya tsane zuwa 30mins. Saiki saka black pepper, ataruhu, albasa, garlic(zakiyi blending dinsu without water) salt, maggi, thyme and ginger ki juya sosai saiki barta ta tsimu zuwa 1hr saiki juye a tukunya sannan ki zuba ruwa kadan. Ki barta ta dahu for 5mins..
- Ki sauke tasha iska, saiki saka 1tblsp of oil cikin frying pan, idan yay zafi kisa kazan ta gasu gaba da baya kadan..
- Kisa 2tlbspn of oil ya fara zafi, Saiki zuba sliced albasa, ataruhu, maggi, salt, coriander powder and chicken stock saiki barshi ya tafaso sannan ki zuba boiled potato (wanda kikayi cutting dinshi into long strip)..
- Saiki zuba kazan da cabbage. Ki barsu su dahu zuwa 5mins. Daga karshe ki yanka green pepper ki zuba ciki..
If you find this Vegetables cous cous with chicken and cabbage soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.