Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef and broccoli crock pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and broccoli crock pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and broccoli crock pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and broccoli crock pot recipe. To cook beef and broccoli crock pot you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and broccoli crock pot:
- Provide 1 lb of boneless beef chuck roast sliced into strips.
- Use 1 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sauce from crock pot after being cooked.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh broccoli.
- Provide 1 of Cooked rice.
Steps to make Beef and broccoli crock pot:
- Place beef in crock pot. In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, oil and garlic. Pour over the beef. Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- In a cup combine cornstarch and cooked sauce and stir until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. Add broccoli to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook 30 mins more on high. The sauce will boil and thicken. Serve over rice..
If you find this Beef and broccoli crock pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.