Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to feel good chicken soup recipe. To cook feel good chicken soup you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken.
- Take 1/2 lb of carrots.
- Get 1/2 head of celery.
- Get 1 lb of onions.
- Use 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby spinach.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 4 of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- Get of As needed: water.
Steps to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..
If you find this Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.