Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jerk chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jerk chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jerk chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jerk chicken soup recipe. You can cook jerk chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jerk chicken soup:
- Provide 5 of small boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 of small sweet potato.
- Use 3/4 of a yellow onion.
- Get of Drizzle of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of a green pepper.
- Get Spoonful of minced garlic.
- Provide of Jamacian jerk seasoning.
- Provide of Garlic salt.
- Get 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 8 cups of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk (unsweetened).
- Use Can of red kidney beans, drained.
- Get 8.5 oz of can whole kernel corn, drained.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1 of bullion cube.
Steps to make Jerk chicken soup:
- Put 6 cups of chicken broth, 8 cups of water, 1/2 cup of coconut milk, bullion cube, 1/2 tsp black pepper & 3-5 shakes of jerk seasoning into pot, let boil..
- While your waiting for broth to boil, rinse off chicken & pat dry. Sprinkle garlic salt & a generous amount of jerk seasoning onto chicken. Flip over & repeat..
- Once mixture is boiling (med high ish) add chicken, beans & corn. Partially cover & let cook 20 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, drizzle olive oil onto pan & put on medium heat. Dice onion & green pepper add to pan. Spoon garlic into mixture. Peel & dice sweet potato, add to pan stirring occasionally..
- Once 20 minutes is up, add vegetable mixture and remove chicken onto cutting board..
- Shred chicken & add back to pot. Add a few more shakes of jerk seasoning to pot. Let cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes, partially covered..
If you find this Jerk chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.