Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pastelillos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pastelillos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelillos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelillos recipe. To make pastelillos you only need 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pastelillos:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, adobo with pepper seasoning, 1 can of tomato sauce, 1pk sazon (optional), tortillas, olives, oil.
Instructions to make Pastelillos:
- Season the ground beef with adobo seasoning and 1pack of sazon. Sazon gives the meat more color, so it won't make a difference if you want to use it or not taste wise..
- Cook ground beef until brown and empty out the grease from the pan.
- Once grease is taken out, put ground beef back in pan and mix with tomato sauce and olives until all blended together.
- Lay out tortillas and put ground beef in 1/2 of it. Do not put too much because the tort will open while cooking :-\.
- Fold over the tortilla and with a fork press down really hard along the sides. Make sure there's no opening, so it won't open while cooking..
- Fry on high heat and keep flipping over until both sides golden brown..
- If you want to bake it cook for 20min at 400°.
If you find this Pastelillos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.