Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) recipe. To cook kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- Use of large white onion (diced).
- Provide of large carrots (diced).
- Prepare of large stalks of celery (diced).
- Use of water.
- Take of lemons.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Take of chicken breast(s).
- You need of heavy cream (35% cooking cream).
- Use of heaping chicken soup base.
- Prepare of heaping flour.
- Provide of large bay leaves intact.
- Provide of each basil, garlic powder, onion salt.
Instructions to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery with enough water to cover by an inch or two to crockpot (should be about 1/3rd of the size of your crockpot- adjust recipe accordingly to fit your crockpot).
- Turn crockpot on high and let cook for 3h or until boiling.
- While veggies are cooking: take the 2 lemons, slice top off of each and gently squeeze juice into small dish (~2 tbsp worth) leaving lemons intact.
- Slice lemons thick, pop seeds out using tip of a knife or a fork, place in ziplock bag in the fridge until later.
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Put chicken, olive oil and lemon juice in large ziplock bag, shake, place in fridge (in a container to prevent leaking) until later.
- Once the veggies are boiling (3h), fry chicken over medium heat until white, add to crockpot.
- In a deep mixing bowl add the cream, chicken base, flour, using a hand blender mix until thick and frothy, add to crockpot.
- Continue cooking on high for one hour or until desired thickness.
- Reduce heat to low, add spices (basil, onion salt, garlic powder, bay leaves), continue cooking for another 30 mins.
- Add lemon slices (they'll float on top) continue cooking on low for another 30-45mins, turn off crockpot, remove lemon slices using a slotted spoon (if you leave them longer they will begin to leave a bitter taste to the soup and the lemon taste will overpower the soup).
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper (no salt should be needed due to the chicken base), enjoy!.
If you find this Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.