Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. To cook easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Take of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- You need of Zucchini.
- You need of asparagus.
- Prepare of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- You need of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Get of Celery stick.
- Provide of small leek.
- Provide of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Use of Garlic.
- You need of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- Use of Bayleaf.
- Get of kaffir lime leaf.
- Provide of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- Use of For spices / garnish.
- Take of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Get of Bay leaves.
- You need of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- Use of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Prepare of Sweet basil.
- Provide of oregano.
- Use of thyme.
- Provide of mint.
- Use of chives (optional).
- You need of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- You need of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Instructions to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.