Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and ham cheese soup recipe. To make cabbage and ham cheese soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- You need 1/4 small of Cabbage.
- Take 60 grams of Ham.
- Prepare 60 grams of Easy to melt cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Provide 300 ml of Milk.
- Use 2 tsp of Consommé Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- Cut the ham and cabbage into 1 – 1.5 cm cubes..
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan, add the ham and fry on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Then, add the cabbage and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- When the cabbage has become fragrant, add 200 ml water (not listed) and soup stock cube and simmer over high heat with the lid on..
- When it has come to a boil, add milk and cook on medium low heat, taking care not to let it boil over..
- Just before it comes to a boil, add the cheese coated with flour. Check the taste and adjust the taste with salt and pepper. When the soup has lightly thickened, turn off the heat..
- Pour into serving bowls..
If you find this Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.