Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatballs with Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatballs with Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs with Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs with gravy recipe. You can have meatballs with gravy using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatballs with Gravy:
- Prepare 0.5 kg of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Take 2 envelopes of bovril.
- Take 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4-1/3 cup of water.
Steps to make Meatballs with Gravy:
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and shapes into meatballs..
- Fry meatballs till cooked then drain any excess fat from pan..
- Add 2 cups water and bovril to pan and stir on medium heat..
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup water to make a thin paste. Add to pan and stir constantly till gravy thickens..
- Turn heat to low and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally..
- Serve with mashed potatoes..
If you find this Meatballs with Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.