Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. To cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Get of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Take of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Get of Celery.
- Get of small, Turnip.
- Take of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Get of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Get of small, Onion.
- Provide of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- You need of Cilantro (one).
- Prepare of medium, Potatoes.
- Use of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Prepare of basil (two).
- Get of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Take of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Provide of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Use of Base.
- You need of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- You need of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Provide of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- You need of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Provide of Cookware.
- Take of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Provide of Spices.
- You need of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Use of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- You need of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Provide of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Prepare of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Prepare of white pepper.
- Get of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Starch.
- Provide of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Get of Optional.
- Prepare of Kale, chopped.
- Provide of Spinach.
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.