Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shanghai Lumpia recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shanghai Lumpia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shanghai Lumpia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shanghai lumpia recipe. To make shanghai lumpia you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shanghai Lumpia:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 lb of ground pork.
- Get 1 cup of finely cut celery.
- Take 1 cup of finely cut carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of red sweet potato finely cut.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 2 packs of egg roll wrappers.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get 3 tbsp of water.
- Use 3 cups of oil for frying.
- Get 2 of eggs beaten.
Instructions to make Shanghai Lumpia:
- Take a large wok and pour olive oil and wait for it to warm up then sauté onion and garlic for 4 minutes.
- Add ground pork and ground beef and cook until they are fully brown.
- Add celery, carrots, and sweet potato and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce cook for another 2 minutes. Do not over cook..
- Take it out and drain the excess liquid and let it sit to cool off.
- While it's cooling off time to make your paste. Take a small pot and pour cornstarch and water in medium high. Keep stirring until liquid becomes thicker. Take it out when you have your desired amount of thickness. Let it sit out in room temperature until it cools off.
- While you're waiting separate your egg roll wrappers AP it is easier to grab when you are ready to start wrapping.
- When your lumpia is cool take your beaten eggs and mix it in to make it sticky.
- When you're ready take your wrapper and place it down with one corner facing your..
- Put 1-2 tbsp of Lumpia and start rolling very tightly until you almost reach the top..
- Then fold the two sides in making an envelope shape. Take your paste and put some to the remaining wrapper on top then fold and seal..
- Repeat this process until you have wrapped everything then immediate place in the freezer..
- When it's frozen take it out and cut it into 2-3 pieces then take a frying pan and add your oil and wait for it to warm up then cook and enjoy!.
If you find this Shanghai Lumpia recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.