Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek meatballs (keftedakia) recipe. To make greek meatballs (keftedakia) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia):
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef.
- Take 2 of small Onions diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 2 of sliced of White Toast Bread.
- Prepare 1 of medium size Egg.
- Use 1/2 of fresh Mint or dried.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parsley chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cups of Oil (for frying.
Steps to make Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia):
- In a multiblender toss in garlic and onions..
- Once chopped add in the salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, vinegar, egg basically all the ingredients except the flour and the frying oil and mix with hands..
- In a small bowl soak bread toast in milk and add into the meat mixture..
- Take a small part of meat and roll it into small balls (like you did when you were a child playing with play dough) :), and then place into flour and roll until all covered. In the meantime add the oil into a frying pan, start to add one meatball at a time. this mix should make about 20 meatballs..
- This mix should make about 20 meatballs…fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
If you find this Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.