Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swedish meat balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swedish meat balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swedish meat balls recipe. To make swedish meat balls you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swedish meat balls:
- Provide of Meatball ingredients.
- Use 1/2 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of 7 spices powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Get of Sauce ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour 2 cups beef /chicken broth (natural or 3 maagi cubes in 2 cups of boiled water).
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cooking cream.
- You need 1 cup of whole Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce (see below recipe if not available).
Steps to make Swedish meat balls:
- U’ll mix all meatball ingredients together and make it medium to small sized balls, put in the air fryer or on a pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp butter and turn on all sides till fully cooked (5-7 mins on each side).
- The sauce: Same pan, medium-low heat. Melt butter and whisk in flour until it has turned golden brown. Slowly whisk in beef broth and cook until thickened, then add in milk, cream, worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt and all powders and mustard. Continue to stir until well-combined. Add meatballs back into the skillet, turning occasionally to coat well..
- Serve hot with white rice.
- Incase Worcestershire sauce isn’t available, you could do it as below and store the rest for later use :).
- 1/2 cup apple vinegar 2 tbsp soya sauce (low sodium preferably) 2 tbsp water 1 tbsp brown sugar 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 tsp mustard seeds (or 1/8 dijon mustard) 1/4 tsp onion powder 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder 1/8 tsp black pepper Put all above ingredients in a pan and stir well till boiling with continuous stirring. Take off the heat as soon it boils and set aside to cool completely before using.
If you find this Swedish meat balls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.