Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To make lasagna you only need 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Take of For the meat sauce:.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef (chuck).
- Take 1/2 of onion, diced (about 3/4 cup).
- Use 1/2 of large bell pepper (green, red, or yellow), diced (about 3/4 cup).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 (28 ounce) of can good quality tomato sauce.
- Get 3 ounces of (half a 6-oz can) tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano, or 2 teaspoons dried oregano.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley (preferably flat leaf), packed.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Use Pinch of garlic powder and/or garlic salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of red or white wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of to 1/4 cup sugar (to taste, optional).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Use of To assemble the lasagna:.
- Get 1/2 lb of dry lasagna noodles (requires 9 lasagna noodles – unbroken).
- Provide 15 ounces of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 lb (24 ounces) of Mozzarella cheese, grated or sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 lb (4 ounces) of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Put pasta water on to boil: Put a large pot of salted water (1 Tbsp salt for every 2 quarts of water) on the stovetop on high heat. It can take a while for a large pot of water to come to a boil (this will be your pasta water), so prepare the sauce in the next steps while the water is heating.
- Brown the ground beef: In a large skillet heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until it is lightly browned on all sides..
- Remove the beef with a slotted spoon to a bowl. Drain off all but a tablespoon of fat..
- Cook the bell pepper, onions, garlic, add back the beef: Add the diced bell pepper and onions to skillet (in the photo we are using yellow bell pepper and red onions)..
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent and the peppers softened. Add the minced garlic and cook half a minute more..
- Return the browned ground beef to the pan. Stir to combine, reduce the heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Transfer to medium sized pot, add tomatoes and remaining sauce ingredients to build the sauce: Transfer the beef mixture to a medium sized (3- to 4-quart) pot. Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste to the pot..
- Add the parsley, oregano, and Italian seasonings, adjusting the amounts to taste. Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste..
- Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Stir in sugar, a tablespoon at a time, tasting after each addition, to taste. (The amount of sugar needed will vary, depending on how acidic the tomatoes are that you are using.).
- Add salt to taste. Bring the sauce to a simmer and then lower the heat to maintain a low simmer. Cook for 15 to 45 minutes, stirring often..
- Boil and drain the lasagna noodles: By now the salted water you started heating in step one should be boiling. Add the dry lasagna noodles and cook them to al dente, per package directions..
- Heat the oven 375F. Assemble the lasagna: In a 9×13-inch casserole or lasagna dish, ladle a cup of sauce and spread it over the bottom of the dish. Arrange one layer of lasagna noodles lengthwise (about 3 long noodles, edge may overlap, depending on your pan) over the sauce. Ladle a third of the remaining sauce over the noodles..
- Sprinkle a layer of a third of the grated mozzarella on top of lasagna sauce. Add half of the ricotta cheese, by placing cheese dollops every couple inches. Sprinkle half the grated parmesan cheese evenly over the top of ricotta cheese.
- Apply second layer of noodles, top it with half of the remaining sauce. Add half of the remaining Mozzarella, the remaining ricotta cheese, and another the remaining Parmesan..
- Finish with another layer of noodles. Spread the remaining sauce over the top layer of noodles and sprinkle with the remaining Mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Uncover in the last 10 minutes if you'the like more of a crusty top or edges.Cool and serve.
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.