Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple spicy lamb soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple spicy lamb soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple spicy lamb soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple spicy lamb soup recipe. You can have simple spicy lamb soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple spicy lamb soup:
- Use 500 g of Lamb.
- Take 1 of beef stock cube.
- Provide 1 of medium sized red onion.
- Prepare 1 of large red tomato.
- Take 3 tablespoons of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Turmeric.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chilli flakes.
- You need 4 of baby carrots.
- Provide 1 bunch of Spring onions.
- Prepare 200 g of Purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Masterfoods lamb herbs.
Steps to make Simple spicy lamb soup:
- Chop up all the vegetables finely, especially the onions.
- Put 1 litre of water into a pot and put in the stock cube, making sure to dissolve it in the liquid..
- Chop up the lamb finely to bite-sized pieces. Add to the now boiling stock liquid..
- Add onions, salt, Turmeric and lamb herbs and reduce the heat so it is at a low simmer, not a boil..
- Add chilli and stir thoroughly but gently. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes until lamb is cooked through and the sauce is fragrant..
- Add the remaining vegetables, starting with the cabbage, then the tomatoes and carrots..
- Add spring onions just before you switch off the heat..
- Serve! Could be served with plain rice as well..
If you find this Simple spicy lamb soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.