Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy loaded potato soup recipe. You can have easy loaded potato soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Provide of Frozen Oreida Cut Russet Potatoes.
- You need of Milk.
- Provide of Flour.
- Provide of Butter.
- Get of Bacon.
- Take of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Green Onions.
- Use of Shredded Cheese.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Measure, chop and set aside your ingredients.
- In a skillet cook the bacon and place on paper towel saving the bacon grease.
- In a med. sized stock pot or sauce pan, pour in bacon grease and butter heating to medium.
- Whisk in the flour to brown, cooking the flour for about 1.5 mintues.
- You should now have a nice base/roux to start slowly adding your milk into.
- Slowly add in your milk as the base thickens cooking for about 2 minutes, then add your potatoes and green onions and bring mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
- Once the potatoes have become tender, add the sour cream, shredded cheese, salt & pepper and continue to let the pot simmer until the desired thickness of your soup is reached. You can add more milk to lighten the consistency.
- Add a few pieces of crumbled bacon to the soup just before serving.
- Once the bowls are filled, garnish with additional bacon crumbles, green onions and shredded cheese. ENJOY!.
If you find this Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.