Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Tomato Soup Ever recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Tomato Soup Ever recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best tomato soup ever recipe. You can have the best tomato soup ever using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Tomato Soup Ever:
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Provide 6 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 of 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of 46 oz bottle or can of tomato juice.
- Get 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 of cubes chicken bouillon.
- Take 1 of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of sherry.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped flat leaf parsley.
Steps to make The Best Tomato Soup Ever:
- To begin, dice the onion. Melt the butter in a large pot and add the onion. Cook until translucent..
- Dump in diced tomatoes and stir to combine. Add tomato juice..
- Add the sugar.
- Add chicken bouillon..
- Add pepper and stir to combine. Heat almost to a boil and then turn off the heat..
- Add sherry, stir in cream and add basil and parsley. Stir to mix and serve..
If you find this The Best Tomato Soup Ever recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.