Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted carrot and curry soup recipe. You can cook roasted carrot and curry soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- Get 2 Tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 of Lbs. Carrots.
- Provide 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Take 3 Tbs of Curry.
- Get 3 cups of Chicken broth.
Steps to make Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- In a pot, heat oil on medium high heat. Add carrots and onions. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add butter, garlic, and sugar. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add Curry and stir thoroughly for 1 minute. Then add broth and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover and cook for 10 more minutes..
- Using an immersion blender, Blend until it is a smooth puree. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of 10% cream to achieve desired consistency..
If you find this Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.