Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anti-cold-chickensoup (asian style) recipe. You can cook anti-cold-chickensoup (asian style) using 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style):
- Get of Step 1.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- You need 1/4 of celery.
- Get 1/2 medium of leek.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Provide 4 of chickenwings with skin.
- Get 2 of chickenlegs with skin.
- Provide 2 of chickenbreast with bones and skin.
- Get 1 medium of ginger root.
- Get 4 of lemongrass.
- Take 1/4 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Provide 6 cup of water.
- Use 1 of salt, pepper, chilli.
- Use 8 clove of garlic.
- You need of Step 2.
- Take 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 medium of leek.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sambal Olek.
- Use 4 tbsp of Asian fishsauce.
- Get 1 of asian soup noodles.
Instructions to make Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style):
- STEP 1.
- Cut (and eventually peel) the onion, the celery,the carrots, the cauliflower, the ginger and the leek in large pieces..
- Take a large pot (1.5 gallons) and shortly roast the cut and peeled vegetabes with the oil..
- Add the chicken and the water..
- Peel the lemongrass /garlic and smash the larger end with the back of the knife. Then add it to the soup..
- Add the coriander, the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot and let it cook for at least 90min..
- STEP 2.
- Cut the carrots and the leek in little pieces, roast them with some oil in a bigger pot..
- Drain the soup through a sifter (don't forget to put the pot with the carrots and the leek underneath :-D)..
- Remove the cooked and soft vegetabes..
- Let the soup simmer while you remove the skin and the bones from the chicken. Cut the chicken in small pieces and add to soup again..
- Let the soup cook (without a lit) until the carrots are soft (not too soft).
- Add coconut milk, Asian fish sauce, Sambal Olek, eventually some more salt or coriander and for those who like it spicy some more chilli..
- Serve with pre-cooked Asian Noodles..
If you find this Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.