Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. You can have thai coconut curry soup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Take 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Take 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Provide 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Provide 2 of Red Peppers.
- You need 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Take 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Use 4 of Green chiles.
- Use 2 of small Shallots.
- Use 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Use 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Take 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.