Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken noodle soup recipe. To make crock pot chicken noodle soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 2 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Get 8 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 2 of Carrot Sticks.
- You need 3 of Celery Sticks.
- Take 1 of Lg. Onion.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Use 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Provide of Salt (to taste).
- Get of Pepper (to taste).
- Use 1 Pkg of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add chicken broth to crock pot, set aside..
- Slice carrots, mince celery and onion, cut chicken in to cubes and add to a large mixing bowl, mix well..
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and both cans of soup to the mixture in step two, mix well..
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours..
- Add package of egg noodles to crock pot the last 30-40 minuets..
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.