Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get 2 cans (28 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
- Provide 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 cups of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- Get 2 cup of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of celery, diced.
- Use 2 cup of white onion, diced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Italiano seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 can (15 oz) of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- Take 2 cups of zucchini, diced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- You need 1 cup of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Use 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.