Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can have vegan cheddar broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Use of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Take of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- Provide of vegetable stock.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Provide of nutritional yeast.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Get of onion powder.
- Get of pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of broccoli florets.
Instructions to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
If you find this Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.