Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala Keema recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala keema recipe. To cook masala keema you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Keema:
- Provide 1/2 Kg of Beef Mince.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Yoghurt.
- Provide 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- Get 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Green Coriander.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger (Chopped).
Instructions to make Masala Keema:
- Take a pan and Roast Coriander Seeds and Cumin..
- Now crush it. (Don't crush until powder, let it have some crumbs in it)..
- Take a Pot. Turn on Medium Flame. Add Oil in it and Onions. Fry Onions until light brown colour..
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste and Salt. Mix..
- Add Keema and Mix. Cover and let it cook on Medium to Low. Flame for 10 minutes..
- In it add Crushed and Roasted Cumin and Coriander Powder. Mix..
- Add Yoghurt, Garnish and Coriander Leaves. (Save some Ginger and Coriander Leaves for Garnishing). Cover and Cook for 10 minutes on Medium Low Flame..
- Uncover and Mix..
- Garnish it with the remaining Coriander Leaves and Ginger Masala Keema is ready..
- Enjoy your Meal..
If you find this Masala Keema recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.