Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb sicilian meatballs recipe. To cook low carb sicilian meatballs you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs:
- Get 3 lb of 85% lean ground beef.
- Get 1 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Get 7 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 large of handful Italian parsley.
- Take 1 cup of Romano cheese, grated.
- Get 3 large of eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
Instructions to make Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs:
- OK, first off, if you want to go really authentic, make it 1 1/2 pound each of ground beef and ground pork..
- Now, throw everything into a large mixing bowl, and mix by hand..
- Roll the mixture into small meatballs. Golf ball is about as big as Sicilian Meatballs ever get, and often they're smaller..
- Add about five or six tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a two or three quart saucepan or large frying pan, and heat to medium..
- Fry the meatballs on medium for a few minutes per side, and I normally do at least three sides..
- Place the finished meatballs into a plate with a few layers of paper towel lining the bottom for drainage, and keep half an eye on that plate while finishing the rest in the pan. The aroma permeates the house and attracts vermin/children/spouses with a mind for repeated sampling. If you don't watch out, you end up with an empty dish after all that cooking..
- Serve in sauce, in Italian Wedding Soup, or as appetizers..
If you find this Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.