Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable soup recipe. To cook beef and vegetable soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 T of oil.
- You need 12 oz of boneless chuck steak, trimmed and chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of carrot, halved and sliced.
- Use 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced.
- Take 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 c of low-sodium vegetable or beef stock.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- Provide 1 c of cabbage, shredded.
- Use 2 T of chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Beef and Vegetable Soup:
- In large skillet, heat 2 tsp of oil. Brown beef then transfer to plate..
- In large pot, heat 2 tsp oil. Cook onion and garlic until tender..
- Add carrot and celery to the pot. Add in beef, tomatoes, stock, bay leaf and 2 cups water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour or until beef and veggies are tender. Add more water if soup is to thick..
- Stir in zucchini and cabbage and cook 5 min. until tender. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with parsley and serve..
If you find this Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.