Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco soup! recipe. To cook taco soup! you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Soup!:
- Use 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Use 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- You need 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- Take 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
Instructions to make Taco Soup!:
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.
If you find this Taco Soup! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.