Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mini Meatball Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Meatball Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Meatball Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini meatball sandwiches recipe. To cook mini meatball sandwiches you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Meatball Sandwiches:
- Take 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 can of Italian Bread crumbs.
- Get 1 pinch of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Season All.
- Provide 1 can of Marianara Sauce.
- Prepare 2 packages of Provolone cheese.
Steps to make Mini Meatball Sandwiches:
- Mix in ground beef w garlic powder, season all..
- Use how much seasoning u want. Theres no amount. Use yr hands to mix it well..
- Next, add in meat mixture w Italian bread crumbs. Go ahead and throw in there too diced onion..
- Once that is mixed pour in the 1/2 cup of milk. Mix well all together..
- Form meat mixture into small balls. Dont be afraid to use yr hands. Nice formed balls..
- Prepare skillet w tablespoon of oil on medium heat..
- Put meatballs in skillet 3 to 5 at a time till they are nice browned. Might be able to do it it batches depends on how many meatballs ur making..
- Put meatballs that r done aside. Once they are all done, then re put them back on skillet n pour yr marianara of yr choice in the skillet w meat balls. Let them simmer for about 20 mins..
- Next, cut yr slider rolls in half & cut yr provolone slices in half..
- Grab a half roll place a slice of provolone cheese on top n bottom of each sandwich. Place a meatball in middle w some sauce..
- Immediately serve!!!.
- Sides can be served w: mozzarella sticks..
- Perfect for a game day. Btw go PACKERS!!!!.
If you find this Mini Meatball Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.